Watford (H) - Sat 23rd April, 15:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Not on TV in the UK. It is on TV Channels abroad however. Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

Not much to say other than we have to treat this like another cup final. A chance to go 4 points clear and put the pressure on Liverpool. Probably the easiest game we've got left this season but we should still be wary, Hodgson has picked up a result against us in the past.

It would be nice if we could get this won early and rest up for Real Madrid.

I hope the Ake and Stones niggles aren't too bad.

Absentee's v Brighton
Walker

Last edited:
‐----------------------Ederson--------------------
Cancelo---Dias-------Laporte--------Zinch
--‐--------------------Rodri---------------------------
-----------------KDB-----------Gundo--------------
Mahrez------------Raz----------------Grealish

Not on TV in the UK. It is on TV Channels abroad however. Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

Not much to say other than we have to treat this like another cup final. A chance to go 4 points clear and put the pressure on Liverpool. Probably the easiest game we've got left this season but we should still be wary, Hodgson has picked up a result against us in the past.

It would be nice if we could get this won early and rest up for Real Madrid.

I hope the Ake and Stones niggles aren't too bad.
Main site optimistic as ever saying Stones off to a standing ovation to sit out the remaining minutes with no mention of an injury.

I’m going 9-0 & we will feel disappointed we didn’t break the PL record victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.