Watford home.

Looking for 2 if anyone has anything available? For myself and my 7 year old but happy to buy 2 adult tickets to make sure we are sat together. Tickets available online are all apart. Cheers!

Can't make this game, one half way up 315, £20.

Must have a supporters no.

NOW SOLD VIA CLUB EXCHANGE.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm going to be down in Warrington with my boy for a taekwondo event on April 23rd and was hoping I could make a real big day of it and get along to the City v Watford game after it. Plenty of single tickets available on the website, but none sitting together. Is there a ticket return system in place and is it worth me checking every day for something new becoming available or is there no chance of that happening? Else, do people hold up and sell paper tickets on the day outside the ground?

All the best.
G

Big ask I know, but hoping to take my lad to his first game, looking for 2 adults 1 child ticket in the family stand.
I have a supporter number
Cheers.

Have a spare adult and junior in block 118 South Stand as on holiday.
Seats aren’t technically together (row L seat 484 and row M seat 489) but as it is safe standing and we’ve been there for years we’ve always stood together with other friends and family so no problem doing that. £45 for the pair which is just under face value.
Think you’ll need a supporter number for ticket transfer…
*NOW SOLD*

Last edited:
Just put two adult seats next to each other on the ticket exchange. Although it appears that they are in different blocks they are actually on the same row side by side. Also, seats 382 and 383 don't exist (hence why they are next to each other).

South Stand Level 2, Block 214 , Row S Seat 381
Block 215 , Row S Seat 384

Sold

1 Adult 316, row P , £20. Must have supporter no. for transfer.

Last edited:
2 tickets in 116 next to each other available 1 adult 1 OAP for this as the Mrs has booked a weekend away! Must have supporter number.

Now on the ticket exchange

**SOLD**

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.