Watford home.

Selling my 2 gold tickets (together) for Watford at home this Saturday.
The season cards are 755 quid so selling them for this game for 40 each - 80 total for the pair.
Section 109 row G - awesome spot if you love being amongst the best atmosphere as well as close to the pitch and the away fans!
Inbox me - first taker can have them!

Hope it’s okay to post here rather than make a thread? If not please remove. I had to give up my season ticket, due to circumstances beyond my control. I’ve still got points and my supporter number, I’ve just added my Daughter to my friends and family(she doesn’t have a supporter number yet) as she’s only nine, would I be able to purchase a ticket for her, on my number? It did generate a number when I added her to friends and family, however I’m not sure if this is to use for tickets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope it’s okay to post here rather than make a thread? If not please remove. I had to give up my season ticket, due to circumstances beyond my control. I’ve still got points and my supporter number, I’ve just added my Daughter to my friends and family(she doesn’t have a supporter number yet) as she’s only nine, would I be able to purchase a ticket for her, on my number? It did generate a number when I added her to friends and family, however I’m not sure if this is to use for tickets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You will be able to buy yourself and her a ticket to the Watford game. You can assign it to her in the basket.

Got a spare for Watford. Block 139 - £25 ono takes it - make me an offer on it

1 spare, SSL3, 316, NN, 3 rows from the back. £15.

It's on my phone so will scan you in with me.

Because I'm an old fart with a dicky ticker I go into ground about 2:15 latest. Meet at M1 board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.