Watford sold out

midweek and on tv. last game of season at any ground will be hammered. they have give us bear minimum.

Or City have skimmed 339 tickets from the allocation and used them for "City in the City" etc

They can't lose seats from the allocation and give them to home fans as it isn't feasible and like wise they can't add seats to make the away end bigger so where are these the missing seats. Come on City a bit of transparency please especially as I am looking for two tickets as I have just under 15,000 points and missed out

Logged on at around 9.10 this morning, showing "sold out". Pissed off, so refreshed page around 9.15 in vain hope and, suddenly, tickets were available again. So what happened there?

i had the same thing...

logged on similar time for mine, said sold out. few mins later i signed into my account and then still had 2 blocks to choose tickets from.

very peculiar. people will have missed out who checked at a similar time, to be told it was sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.