Wayne Hennessey

Churchlawtonblue

Anybody else seen Wayne Hennessey waving at someone while having his hand over his mouth to shout at the guy standing taking the picture about 2meters away? Why he couldn't just say I was taking the piss out of my German college. I know its a little inappropriate and old fashioned but it was a joke and I'm not really a Nazi and I dont think Max Meyer is either in case anyone thought so?

BigOscar

It is funny that he's making a lie so ridiculous that it looks like he's pretending not to be a Nazi, all because he's too embarrassed to admit he has the sense of humour of an 8 year old.

The Light Was Yellow Sir

Anybody else seen Wayne Hennessey waving at someone while having his hand over his mouth to shout at the guy standing taking the picture about 2meters away? Why he couldn't just say I was taking the piss out of my German college. I know its a little inappropriate and old fashioned but it was a joke and I'm not really a Nazi and I dont think Max Meyer is either in case anyone thought so?
I didn’t realise he’d been educated in Germany...

aguero93:20

Team supported
Pep Out
I’ve no idea what this is about...

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.