Wayne Hennessey

Perfectly normal to cover your mouth when raising your arm and calling out to a waiter. Course it is. Can't understand why people are so sceptical.
All he was doing was asking the cameraman if he'd seen the waiter "short lad, about this high, was over that way a while back?"

I have a mate who's a Palace fan and he's adamant it's not a Nazi salute, despite it being a very clear Nazi salute.

Incred how he's gotten away with it. How much more evidence did the 3 man panel need ffs?!

I have a mate who's a Palace fan and he's adamant it's not a Nazi salute, despite it being a very clear Nazi salute.

Incred how he's gotten away with it. How much more evidence did the 3 man panel need ffs?!

Perhaps if he'd been wearing a grey suit with a red armband?

This is unbelievable - who was on the panel. Maybe they need educating. A person in his 30's in the environment he is in with all the 'banter' that goes on and he claims ignorance and he is believed. Quite a frightening prospect. I pulled the trigger you honour but didn't realise what a live bullett would do to the person stood a yard in front of me.

c6b1034a56f2e4375ef58ce1dd2e2fbb
Did he need to get blacked up to do the Nazi salute though? That's just too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.