Wayne Hennessey

Churchlawtonblue

Anybody else seen Wayne Hennessey waving at someone while having his hand over his mouth to shout at the guy standing taking the picture about 2meters away? Why he couldn't just say I was taking the piss out of my German college. I know its a little inappropriate and old fashioned but it was a joke and I'm not really a Nazi and I dont think Max Meyer is either in case anyone thought so?

It is funny that he's making a lie so ridiculous that it looks like he's pretending not to be a Nazi, all because he's too embarrassed to admit he has the sense of humour of an 8 year old.

Anybody else seen Wayne Hennessey waving at someone while having his hand over his mouth to shout at the guy standing taking the picture about 2meters away? Why he couldn't just say I was taking the piss out of my German college. I know its a little inappropriate and old fashioned but it was a joke and I'm not really a Nazi and I dont think Max Meyer is either in case anyone thought so?
I didn’t realise he’d been educated in Germany...

I’ve no idea what this is about...

I’ve no idea what this is about...
c6b1034a56f2e4375ef58ce1dd2e2fbb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.