Wayne Rooney

Aguero said:
The way the United players at the start of the game kept protesting for every little thing showed how desperate they all were. Not exaggerating, but they are actually intimidated by us now, including bacon face.
They are all the same, yes, but he's like the chief bollock.

JMA, I agree with you 100%, he's just awful.

All fucking game long him and Giggs were mithering the ref. As for the euros, I'm glad I'm not English so that I don't have to support a team that bald cnut or Young play for.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Got away with it again though, didn't he?

30 minutes of constant swearing at and harrassing the ref and then a token "Please clam down, Wayne, you are not supposed to be shouting and swearing at me".

in the meanwhile yaya gets booked for dissent for bouncing the ball on the floor.

i wonder if the rags are bright enough to appreciate the irony of them time wasting at throw ins, free kicks, goal kicks and even corners in the first half only to wave their arms about in ymca fashion when joe lingered over a free kick in the second.

fuckin slapped arse. took no further part in the game after the ref give him a bollocking for moaning like a little girl. deserved nowt and got nowt.

He was showing the same facial expressions as he did just before his bombshell "I'm leaving because United lack ambition", summer coming up and Real Madrid likely champions of Spain and playing alongside Ronaldo again might just tempt him, now that would be funny, if he jumps ship in the summer that's the end for them lol.

He truly is one despicable piece of shit, the sole reason I want England to fail.

Absent all night, largely due to their tactics in my view but then who gives a toss. C'mon Blue Boys!!!

moon said:
This season he gets away with everything as the fa have told the refs not to book him so he looks in good light for England after his ban got reduced
I hope we win the two games without him, lose the one he plays in, his confidence drops, he gets slated in the media, his wife shags Balotelii, he never scores another goal in his career, Fergie gives him bad cat aids, his hair falls out, and his penis falls off.

Tweet that you ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.