Wayne Rooney

Bluemoon115

If he didn't spend so much time trying to get our players sent off tonight, his side might have mustered a decent effort on goal.

But no, he is Mr. Manchester United, representing all of their values as a club.

A cheating, crying, arrogant scumbag in both his personal and professional life.

If he and Young go to the Euro's I'm changing my nationality.

Did anyone else notice how he is running out of hair on the back of his head now he is having it all stitched on the top of his bonce haha.

The way the United players at the start of the game kept protesting for every little thing showed how desperate they all were. Not exaggerating, but they are actually intimidated by us now, including bacon face.

Id get banned for saying what i wish on him.

Vermin.

Bluemoon115 said:
If he didn't spend so much time trying to get our players sent off tonight, his side might have mustered a decent effort on goal.

But no, he is Mr. Manchester United, representing all of their values as a club.

A cheating, crying, arrogant scumbag in both his personal and professional life.

If he and Young go to the Euro's I'm changing my nationality.

He was a joke, don't ever remember messi being so petulant. That is the difference between a good footballer and a great footballer....

Got away with it again though, didn't he?

30 minutes of constant swearing at and harrassing the ref and then a token "Please clam down, Wayne, you are not supposed to be shouting and swearing at me".

Pathetic scenes.

Proves the lengths that the FA will go to to ensure that he arrives at the Euros as a player that has not been booked all season so they can say 'see, we were right to appeal, he;s a nice boy'.

Truth is, everyone in football knows he is a scumbag who is given his own set of lenient rules.

A despicable club full of ugly twats and cheats. Rughead is an absolute disgrace, couldn't believe some of his antics tonight.

He is an absolute embarrasment, fom his cheating, his dissent to refs, his diving, his appeals, his temper tantrums, to his hair and his whingeing fuckin wife!!, all in all, I think he may well actually be a twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.