WBA (H)

As per my advert for the Leicester and Barcodes tickets, both sets that sold quickly...I acquired e-tickets for all three games as they are a batch of games that we cannot attend. The recipients on Saturday reported no issues with the e-tickets for the Barcodes win and seemed very happy with the seats. You just need a printer...

So, once again...Wednesday 31st January, Baggies. 3 adult tickets, 102, Row B. Stellar view, you'll be on TV and you are level with the 18 yard line.

£30 each this time as it a night match, won't split. Sold before on here, solid Blue.

Michael.

2 in family stand level 2. 2nd row to left of goal. Will have to post them to you. And you post back.
£60 FV

As per my advert for the Leicester and Barcodes tickets, both sets that sold quickly...I acquired e-tickets for all three games as they are a batch of games that we cannot attend. The recipients on Saturday reported no issues with the e-tickets for the Barcodes win and seemed very happy with the seats. You just need a printer...

So, once again...Wednesday 31st January, Baggies. 3 adult tickets, 102, Row B. Stellar view, you'll be on TV and you are level with the 18 yard line.

£30 each this time as it a night match, won't split. Sold before on here, solid Blue.

Michael.

I'll throw these at £80 for all 3...can't really say fairer than this to see our great team! Immediate e-tix available.

Got a spare in colin bell level 3 row E so great view £20

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.