WBA tickets

Personally I wish we could charge away fans what they charged us.

Hopefully after the expansion they will see sense and drop our pricing to around £30.

fair play to the west brom fans that turned up tonight. 56 quid is a joke for a game of football and I'm gutted those lads couldn't get in with that banner cos we would of joined in with them. a daft idea getting the banner out outside the ground first.

City & Blue Brazil said:
Not allowing the WBA £56 Banner into the ground was pathetic but symptomatic of the way the club is going .

I agree the West Brom fans had a right to try and get it in, but to be fair any club would have tried to stop them putting it up.

blueparrot said:
City & Blue Brazil said:
Not allowing the WBA £56 Banner into the ground was pathetic but symptomatic of the way the club is going .

I agree the West Brom fans had a right to try and get it in, but to be fair any club would have tried to stop them putting it up.

Do we have proof the club stopped them as they did get a Justice for Jeff banner in?

clelandgrafter said:
Personally I wish we could charge away fans what they charged us.
Hopefully after the expansion they will see sense and drop our pricing to around £30.

Always said this. At the beginning of the season a price should be set out by each club on what they are charging away fans. Then the cheapest price has to be matched by the other club. For example when Arsenal charge us £62 we could charge their fans £30 and they would have to match it.

A fairer way of looking after your own fans.

Originals said:
blueparrot said:
City & Blue Brazil said:

Do we have proof the club stopped them as they did get a Justice for Jeff banner in?

Pity we scored just as they unveilled that banner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.