We’re bombing Syria

I’ve checked what Postol has said and have read various articles thoroughly debunking his claims. George Galloway is about as credible as my cat when it comes to opinions about anything at all.
I know, i know.. Galloway, Peter Ford, Gabbard, Postol etc, they’re all liars. The countries that told us Oswald shot jfk and Saddam could wipe us out in 45 minutes are ok though.
We can all cast doubt and discredit sources.
Best thing is for people to make their own mind up unhindered.

I know, i know.. Galloway, Peter Ford, Gabbard, Postol etc, they’re all liars. The countries that told us Oswald shot jfk and Saddam could wipe us out in 45 minutes are ok though.
We can all cast doubt and discredit sources.
Best thing is for people to make their own mind up unhindered.
Why are they liars? They just have opinions that are either wrong in my opinion or I don't happen to agree with. It doesn't make them liars any more than it makes you a liar to repeat incorrect claims that you actually believe.

Why are they liars? They just have opinions that are either wrong in my opinion or I don't happen to agree with. It doesn't make them liars any more than it makes you a liar to repeat incorrect claims that you actually believe.
Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Seems I’m even repeating my replies!!!
This new server is about as reliable as a George Galloway statement.
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.