We’re bombing Syria

we should just ignore the people living there, get a map, a pencil and a ruler.
Draw a load of lines and tell people that's their new country.

That's alsway worked before :-\

Seriously as long as there are vested interests politically and geographically. Plus resourses in the land that are potentially profitable to nations no one will have the will to do what is right.

The people in those countries matter not. Look at Syria and Egypt. Do you think the will of the people is high up on the minds of those in charge?

There are remarkably few elected or unelected leaders that ignore completely the people they are supposed to represent. They wouldn't remain in power for long. Assad does represent a large portion of the Syrian population. The SAA don't risk their lives every day because they're getting paid peanuts. This is an entirely hypothetical situation anyway. Would they agree to the right of return for the Jews without the Palestinians being offered the same? Almost certainly no. But if the Palestinians were offered the same and those countries refused then Israel could justifiably point the finger and say that they are to blame for the continuation of the conflict.

Heard today that with the fighting now stopped in Raqqa people are slowly returning to their homes to find the damaged or completely destroyed.
If thats not bad enough could you imagine switching on a light switch, opening a kitchen cupboard or jumping into bed and then.........
BOOM!
Thats what these people are going through now, thats even if they can find a safe path home from all the IEDs that have been placed on the roads and paths.

Whatever way I look at it, Syria is not a threat to the West or the UK. ISIS are and its about time these terrorists were the main objective to destroy for each country before another countries future, or that of its people are innocently caught up in another conflict.

Interesting report on Ch4 news last night, opposit view on most of what they have reported about the conflict, which has focused on Assads atrocities and ignored the fact the rebels were groups with the same mindset as Daesh, yet supported by US, us and france, though Turkey are most promiment, and Saudis are name dropped by those returning (He does point out syrian soldiers were with him during interviews, bit I doubt that theae people were lying about the FSA being bastards)

Assad is a ****, but I think we will see more tales of the supposed better option of tge free syrian army being just as big a set of cunts as him unfortunately and that this whole civil war has been a futile execise in death and destruction.

Interesting report on Ch4 news last night, opposit view on most of what they have reported about the conflict, which has focused on Assads atrocities and ignored the fact the rebels were groups with the same mindset as Daesh, yet supported by US, us and france, though Turkey are most promiment, and Saudis are name dropped by those returning (He does point out syrian soldiers were with him during interviews, bit I doubt that theae people were lying about the FSA being bastards)

Assad is a ****, but I think we will see more tales of the supposed better option of tge free syrian army being just as big a set of cunts as him unfortunately and that this whole civil war has been a futile execise in death and destruction.

See the above post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.