'We are 6th and only lost once all year blah blah'

mike24

This is exactly the kind of small time attitude that only we could have with such a talented squad. We would have had the same number of points beating Fulham and Burnley and getting spanked 4-0 in all the away games!!!!!

.....and I tell you what's even worse, 'Liverpool are playing rubbish....Arsenal lost....Burnley beat United'

FFS stop using other teams short comings to accept ours. Chelsea are 12 points ahead of us but we still hear 'Wigan and Villa beat them!' We got a draw so that means were brilliant...DO ONE!

mike24 said:
This is exactly the kind of small time attitude that only we could have with such a talented squad. We would have had the same number of points beating Fulham and Burnley and getting spanked 4-0 in all the away games!!!!!

.....and I tell you what's even worse, 'Liverpool are playing rubbish....Arsenal lost....Burnley beat United'

FFS stop using other teams short comings to accept ours. Chelsea are 12 points ahead of us but we still hear 'Wigan and Villa beat them!' We got a draw so that means were brilliant...DO ONE!

Hey, don't worry, read my new book "Hughes OUT", we are signing God on Monday so, rest assured, we will win everything forever and ever. Now cheer up and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

KenTheLandlord said:
mike24 said:

Hey, don't worry, read my new book "Hughes OUT", we are signing God on Monday so, rest assured, we will win everything forever and ever. Now cheer up and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I don't want the world mate I simply want us to do well and even more so when our challengers drop points....but some fans just settle for mediocrity

mike24 said:

blah blah blah

DO TWO.

mike24 said:

EXACTLY mate.Cant believe the lack of ambition from alot of our fans.its astonishing.

mike24 said:
KenTheLandlord said:

I don't want the world mate I simply want us to do well and even more so when our challengers drop points....but some fans just settle for mediocrity

Aaaawww, dont be like that, spitting your dummy out, isn't the way forward. C'mon get into the vibe, God is coming all is well. Hughes the Sinnerman will be gone. Salvation is at hand.
By the way, why don't you want the world? Are you happy with mediocrity??? Stone the blasphemer, STONE HIM!!!!!

KenTheLandlord said:
mike24 said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah and God knows as much about tactics as Hughes so he'll waste another £200 million and we'll let him build his own team and we'll give him time to gel and we'll let him bring his own backroom staff (more angels than devils)

GO PULL A PINT.....

people who use the term 'small time' in a serious manner are - almost always - utter twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.