'We are 6th and only lost once all year blah blah'

pee dubya said:
jake28 said:
EXACTLY mate.Cant believe the lack of ambition from alot of our fans.its astonishing.

I think you'll find that every fan has the same ambition - to see us become one of the very top clubs in the World.

The difference is patience, i find the lack of patience from people such as the OP here astonishing.

i agree you have to have patience.but i feel to be patient you have to have faith in the manager and his backroom staff.
nothing ive seen in the past 15 months has shown me that Hughes will get it right.just an opinion

EalingBlue2 said:
I agree our fans settling for not being in the champions league this season after the money we spent.

I say if we are not playing in the champions league this Wednesday we have to sack hughes and ask questions about the owners.

I could have tolerated a point at ot but we have dropped points in other games, if any half decent manager was at city we would be on 34 points and the fact we are not is down to that Taffy ex rag who has never managed or done anything at the top level.

If we don't win next sat we should sack him and give hiddink till Christmas to sort out this mess and then if we are not in the champions league knock out stages we should try rijkaard.

You are obsessed!?

A poor attempt at sarcasm by someone who is running out of excuses for his beloved Messiah!

Hughes out!

Reasons? Poor tactically, seems unable to motivate a team, to defensive, constant poor performances, not just this season but last year as well, we can and should do better than Hughes.

Cue, fuck off you RAG, blah blah blah..... we need stabilty....what has sacking managers ever got us....blah blah blah and not one real reason or compelling argument as to why he should stay?

Damocles said:
Revolver said:
We've not won anything since 1976. We have never been near the top 4 since the premiership started. We are currently 6th and lost one game all season and because people like me are reasonably happy with this it is conisdered small time!!.

We are Manchester City, not Real Madrid.

I hope our owners are more patient than some people.

Ding, ding!

Ladies and Gents, we have ourselves a winner!
You MUST be taking the piss now.To use an argument like "were not Real Madrid" and we've done nothing since'76 is fucking bollocks.What you might call a lack of patience,I call a complete lack of ambition and a wasted opportunity.If you think what we are being served up now is entertainment or anywhere near acceptable,then give me Horton,Eriksson or Keegan any day.What we are getting now is route one,long ball without the 1-0 win and previously well regarded good players being made to look poor by bad tactics and bad inexperienced management.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
If you think what we are being served up now is entertainment or anywhere near acceptable,then give me Horton,Eriksson or Keegan any day.
We're 6th in the Premier League with a game in hand, you stupid melt.

Damocles said:
Ding, ding!

Ladies and Gents, we have ourselves a winner!
You MUST be taking the piss now.To use an argument like "were not Real Madrid" and we've done nothing since'76 is fucking bollocks.What you might call a lack of patience,I call a complete lack of ambition and a wasted opportunity.If you think what we are being served up now is entertainment or anywhere near acceptable,then give me Horton,Eriksson or Keegan any day.What we are getting now is route one,long ball without the 1-0 win and previously well regarded good players being made to look poor by bad tactics and bad inexperienced management.

Ding Ding...TKO!

As with all City fans I want us to be the best. The question is how to we become the best. Some people think that because we have spent millions then success and flowing football should follow. It doesn't work like that ask Leeds and Newcastle fans.

To get to a mid table team like City have been to a successful one takes time. Chelsea had to go through Hoddle, Gullit, Ranieria, Mouriniho to get where they are, Wenger was able to build on Grahams' legacy (ie the back 4). Ferguson etc etc.

There are no guarantees with Hughes and things are not perfect but to sack a manager with one defeat in 17 games! If at the end of the season we haven't improved on last season then he will probably have to go.

What happens if the messiah that replaces him doesn't get us instantly in the top within a season and third. Does he go?

pardoe said:
If you think what we are being served up now is entertainment or anywhere near acceptable,then give me Horton,Eriksson or Keegan any day.
We're 6th in the Premier League with a game in hand, you stupid melt.
Yeah,and were only 5pts above Stoke in 10th having spent over 250mil.Still,if we beat the scum and maybe finish 9th,thats progress on last year isn't it?Twat.

mike24 said:
This is exactly the kind of small time attitude that only we could have with such a talented squad. We would have had the same number of points beating Fulham and Burnley and getting spanked 4-0 in all the away games!!!!!

.....and I tell you what's even worse, 'Liverpool are playing rubbish....Arsenal lost....Burnley beat United'

FFS stop using other teams short comings to accept ours. Chelsea are 12 points ahead of us but we still hear 'Wigan and Villa beat them!' We got a draw so that means were brilliant...DO ONE!

Can't believe you though we'd have a chance of the title.....are you special? lol

dw7 said:
it be better to win 3 and lose 3 of the last 6

well 6 draw = 6pts

3 wins = 9pts

so yeah, winning 3 and losing 3 is MUCH better than drawing 6...but hey "we've lost just ONCE this season right?"

That's exactly how we get blinded from the reality of dropping 12 pts from the last 18 available.

Revolver said:
As with all City fans I want us to be the best. The question is how to we become the best. Some people think that because we have spent millions then success and flowing football should follow. It doesn't work like that ask Leeds and Newcastle fans.

To get to a mid table team like City have been to a successful one takes time. Chelsea had to go through Hoddle, Gullit, Ranieria, Mouriniho to get where they are, Wenger was able to build on Grahams' legacy (ie the back 4). Ferguson etc etc.

There are no guarantees with Hughes and things are not perfect but to sack a manager with one defeat in 17 games! If at the end of the season we haven't improved on last season then he will probably have to go.

What happens if the messiah that replaces him doesn't get us instantly in the top within a season and third. Does he go?

You're talking to the wrong people on here....all the sane one's have left the forum, just full of moaners on here that are too used to new managers every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.