We ARE a good side.

AKA Baltipie said:
And thats unusual

Second time I believe mate the last time was when we both agreed that Richard Dunne was crap having watched him score an own goal in the Derby.

i think we have some players who are class and like mh says we need 5 or 6 more to make us a complete side just wish we would get round to signing them!!!

At last a really good well thought out post !!!!!!!

We technically have a great squad, stop the defensive errors and
we have a very good chance of european qualification with the
addition of 3-4 top quality players to back up/replace the existing
ones.

Great post M18CTID. Its a good comparison and makes you realise all developing teams seem to go through tough periods. We can't do it all this season it'll take some time and while I think Hughes has made some poor mistakes its clear Oneill had some of the same problems. The thing that Oneill has done well is bring in good professionals that don't moan at training regimes and not playing in the first team every game (Zak Knight in place of the injured Laursen against the Arsenal for example)

Its easy to just think of the here and now and judge impulsively. Sometimes you have to sit back and take a few bad defeats on the chin (Forest was pushing it though). No one can deny we have the nucleus of a good if not great team, Hughes just needs to fine tune it, weed out the crap and buy the right players ie CB, back up experienced GK another midfielder and Goal machine. When Boj, Johnson, Ned return our bench will look very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.