we are getting it today aren't we ?

remember when rooney poleaxed the wigan player with an elbow last year? , dont recall the FA , media baying for blood then . Fuck the press , the fa, spurs , redknapp , united, talkshite ! CTWD

Unbelievable witch hunt today.
Can't believe some City fans on talksport agreeing with the bile.
And while we are on it and going back but Shreks forearm smash against Wigan was worse and swept under the carpet.
Love it
We are not going away

I'm just reading the comments on Phil McNumpties blog on the BBC, reading all the posts with people practically crying and beginning for a ban is hilarious.

I am going to have an absolute media break-off for a week. No TalkFootball, no Sky Football News, no online papers.. i'm going to Liverpool and Everton so wont see any coverage of us on tele.. and we don't play this weekend (a welcome break if you ask me, i know we lost to the Rags but it was the only good derby defeat in history as i think we all [players, staff, fans and media] need a break from it all, put our feet up and calmy watch a weekend of FAC and ACON footy without worrying about who we want to win or how it will effect us!).<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 am --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
The Scot on Talkshite (Gray ?) is sticking up for us, wow!!
Andy Gray always sticks up for us. There are loads that do.

It's called controversy and it comes as a package of being the top club in the league, we're a talking point. Better learn to live with it, because it's not just us, despite what you might read on Bluemoon occasionally. It happens at all the top clubs, we're an interesting prospect all of a sudden. Don't expect the papers to only say nice things about City all the time, because it just doesn't happen.

mancboy123 said:
The Balotelli Stamp is them being like a dog with a Bone. The stamp in itself is not what they are mad about, they are mad because we beat their last great hope, we beat spurs, you know that club that cost 5 bob and a bag of chips to run, that club run by the loveable old rogue, it was all set up for them to blow the title race wide open, their headlines were written a glorious spurs comeback blows the title race wide open, spurs gain revenge and show defeat at WHL was a fluke, city will now crumble and be lucky to finish fourth and all that was ripped away from them by one stroke of marios foot and they hate him for that.

Spot on. They are incandesant with rage that their plans have been shattered and the race is rapidly becoming a two horse one. Scouse mates of mine are gleeful, in the main, however, as they are desperate for the rags not to win it.

a good day to bury bad news?
arrycourt.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.