We are not mentally weak

B\connellblue

treatment room with the rest of the crocks
How anyone can direct this accusation at a team that that has won 2 of the closest titles in the history of association football is unreal. That the accusation is coming from our own fans is all the more annoying. Stop listening to the media propaganda and get behind your team .

its just classic media nonsense, have to attribute every defeat to some sort of deep lying flaw. they can never just say "they were unlucky today" or "they didn't play well". there always has to be some sort of crisis if a team isnt playing well

You can put any name you wish to a side that when its behind gets nothing from a game and lacks the ability to dig out a result.

When we have been behind at half time in our past 12 games our record is 0-1-11.

This season we have blown leads against very average sides in Juventus and Spurs.

I do agree the massive injury list ( what resources are we putting into player management FFS ) has unbalanced us and Saturday was one big cock up starting from the management team down after we took the lead but overall our management team and the playing group lack steel and this combined with the injuries will derail this season unless we get smarter on match days and lift our intensity over 90 minutes.

Arsenal's squad are mentally weak. This is because of their inability to convert the talent in their squad into a sustained title challenge; moreover, the reason for this perpetual underachievement is that particular club's record in the last decade against those clubs around them in the league. It is an appalling record. Quite simply, they bottle it in the big games.

To describe our players in such terms is more than a little absurd.

Last edited:
You can put any name you wish to a side that when its behind gets nothing from a game and lacks the ability to dig out a result.

When we have been behind at half time in our past 12 games our record is 0-1-11.

This season we have blown leads against very average sides in Juventus and Spurs.

I do agree the massive injury list ( what resources are we putting into player management FFS ) has unbalanced us and Saturday was one big cock up starting from the management team down after we took the lead but overall our management team and the playing group lack steel and this combined with the injuries will derail this season unless we get smarter on match days and lift our intensity over 90 minutes.
I hate statistics as a rule because they can be so easily manipulated. I'll wager those 12 games we were behind in at half time were over quite a few seasons. you have to remember we are rarely behind at half time.

I hate statistics as a rule because they can be so easily manipulated. I'll wager those 12 games we were behind in at half time were over quite a few seasons. you have to remember we are rarely behind at half time.

It highlights an inability to dig in when required.

Two of our three loses this season have been from leading positions which is also disturbing given we don't come from behind to get points these days.

A few dominating performances over 95 minutes is really needed now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.