we are the transfer champions.

i8rags

it has to be said we have forced Chelsea to do their brains in and Liverpool to waste the £50 million they recieved on quite simply the most bizzare transfer fee ever paid.

we did not go for Torres because,

1, we have summer targets based on Champs league already nailed on,

2, Bobby has already told us we have the new Torres, with Balo,

3, we forced Chelsea and Liverpool to spend and gave neither one time to deal with it correctly, ie Chelsea now have some unhappy forwards until the summer, and Liverpool have rushed and wasted their total fee on average joes for inflated last minute prices.

we have paid late 20s for Silva, yaya, Dzeko, Balo, which in hindsight looks like great value to me.

apart from the Aj injury City have dealt with the transfer market extremly well and all concerned deserve a pat on the back.

SWP has stayed and by all rights should grab the opportunity and play for his carreer and if he can do this, he will be a threat as he once was.

we all want the Messi's of this world at Eastlands and in the fullness of time they will come.

but for now let the others try and catch up, and see what the summer and the champs league will bring us.

last night smacked of panic to me and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

i8rags said:
it has to be said we have forced Chelsea to do their brains in and Liverpool to waste the £50 million they recieved on quite simply the most bizzare transfer fee ever paid.

we did not go for Torres because,

1, we have summer targets based on Champs league already nailed on,

2, Bobby has already told us we have the new Torres, with Balo,

3, we forced Chelsea and Liverpool to spend and gave neither one time to deal with it correctly, ie Chelsea now have some unhappy forwards until the summer, and Liverpool have rushed and wasted their total fee on average joes for inflated last minute prices.

we have paid late 20s for Silva, yaya, Dzeko, Balo, which in hindsight looks like great value to me.

apart from the Aj injury City have dealt with the transfer market extremly well and all concerned deserve a pat on the back.

SWP has stayed and by all rights should grab the opportunity and play for his carreer and if he can do this, he will be a threat as he once was.

we all want the Messi's of this world at Eastlands and in the fullness of time they will come.

but for now let the others try and catch up, and see what the summer and the champs league will bring us.

last night smacked of panic to me and i thoroughly enjoyed it.
agreed mate good stuff

Yeahhh there's no point buying average joes to fill our squad numbers. We will see City do super business once again in the summer. I wouldn't be surprised to see Van Der Wiel, Pastore, Alexis Sanchez and a young defender walk through the door.
We have been scouting David Luiz for 2 seasons, if we thought he was ''that good'' we'd have bought him at the same time as we did the Dzeko deal.

great post,
I think a lot of people ( myself included ) were getting gassed because it was last day of transfers for this season and with chelsea and liverpool panic buying I felt so should we.

but now I realise that we have a great squad - far good enough to get champs league and to bring in some real title contending juggernauts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.