WE have been taken for Mugs!!

nu774ll

promised by the 1st sheik we would sign world class players such as kaka,messi,torres, villa, eto, henry, buffon you name we were linked we got Robinho to signal out intent and had to bide our time through some shit results while hughes was hinting at kaka and other big name signings etc

ok now we were told it would take time but they suggested top 4 this season, then challenging the world after that...

so whats happened since...

we have signed 4 players that couldnt even make the team of one of the top four 2+ seasons ago which 3 out of the 4 will be 1st teamers!!nd being linked ( and looking possible) to sign even worse medicore prem players, what a let down and we are now looking like jokers to the footballing world not like world beaters, ibet barcelona are looking over there shoulders scared!!NOT!

we have all had to endure the WUM's on here too coming out with various my source says [insert world class player] is in talks, his agent is over today!stop listening to these pr*cks as they are raising our hopes more and its going to be alot bleaker as already shown in Villa turning us down, nothing happening with Kaka nd signing to average top 10 players!!

the likes of kaka are not going to come without champions league football.any so called superstars who do are comming for the cash.is that sort of player wanted?

i think half the battle is saving face with rag friends, colleagues, family, etc

a lot of us, me included at some stage, have been bragging about money and signings to anyone that would listen

80sgrafter said:
the likes of kaka are not going to come without champions league football.any so called superstars who do are comming for the cash.is that sort of player wanted?

thats what they said about Robinho, i think he saw the bigger picture... as others would too

Kaka is not playing champions league football this season and aint complaining!?

Wow what a thread!!

We have to build a squad to take us to 4th and then gently introduce the next level of player. Frankly, you have to question any top tier player that wants to join us at this moment.

wow, the world is quite dark where you are now! stay away from the sharp objects.

Did you really beleve that we would be transformed from mid table strugglers to top four in one and a bit transfer windows?

Also doesn't the signings of Kompany, Zabaleta, SWP, Robinho, Bridge and soon to be Parker show you that we haven't been taken or mugs and these guys are putting SERIOUS cash to start the building process that will take us into the top few sides in the country?
Keep the faith and stop being such a flouncy girl, they owe you nothing

i'm thankful we have money instead of facng administration under frank. imagine how you would feel if abu dhabi had took over at west ham and taken stevie ireland off us. be a bit thankful you greedy pig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.