We have got baconface worried!

They(other managers) know who we are in for. Remember harry twatknapp the other week saying if its true what he's hearing about players we are after, we'll have a good chance of the league.

Shooter 83 said:
They(other managers) know who we are in for. Remember harry twatknapp the other week saying if its true what he's hearing about players we are after, we'll have a good chance of the league.
Indeed mate, agents you see.

Suddenly live for the established top four has become a game of poker, where we have all the cards. The scousers need refunding, the Arse are talking about spending as are Chelski. They are all worried.

The fact he said "overtake United in league wins in his lifetime" goes completely over everybody's heads.

I'm 52 and I don't think City will overtake Uniteds record in my life time.

Whitworth warrior said:
The fact he said "overtake United in league wins in his lifetime" goes completely over everybody's heads.

We accept your record debt one. You can keep that.

mat said:
Whitworth warrior said:

What will you bleat on about if we clear the debt? it's been a nice stick over the last few seasons.

But even Midas can't buy history.

Whitworth warrior said:
mat said:
What will you bleat on about if we clear the debt? it's been a nice stick over the last few seasons.

But even Midas can't buy history.

So the rags did it on a wing and a prayer right !!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.