We have got baconface worried!

Whitworth warrior said:
The fact he said "overtake United in league wins in his lifetime" goes completely over everybody's heads.

I'm 52 and I don't think City will overtake Uniteds record in my life time.

He said "We will never be underdogs against City , Not in my lifetime" thats probably why your quote went over our heads, no one else heard it. Don't even try to defend the arrogant c*nt on here m8 for years and years he's been successful and for years and years he's lacked class.
Class that's something you can't win or buy and it's something Ferguson will never have.

Freestyler said:
I really hope we win something before this prick retires.

we can shove that that "not in my lifetime" quote right up his pile infected arse.

failsworthblueboy said:
Whitworth warrior said:
The fact he said "overtake United in league wins in his lifetime" goes completely over everybody's heads.

He said "We will never be underdogs against City , Not in my lifetime" thats probably why your quote went over our heads, no one else heard it. Don't even try to defend the arrogant c*nt on here m8 for years and years he's been successful and for years and years he's lacked class.
Class that's something you can't win or buy and it's something Ferguson will never have.
I agree with your point totally. He's undoubtedly a winner, and regardless of how much we hate him you can't deny his record. However, he is a classless twat. All this stuff about mind games is total bollocks, he's just a nonce. He'll show his true colours when we win something.....can't wait to hear his classy comments then!

Freestyler said:
I really hope we win something before this prick retires.
i won a tenner on the ltto last week, does that count?

-- Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 am --

malg said:
failsworthblueboy said:
I agree with your point totally. He's undoubtedly a winner, and regardless of how much we hate him you can't deny his record. However, he is a classless twat. All this stuff about mind games is total bollocks, he's just a nonce. He'll show his true colours when we win something.....can't wait to hear his classy comments then!
, we should kidnap him after this happens, build stocks in the middle of SHABMLES, and sing ,'' who the fuckin hell are you'' at him till the end of time. ok whos with me?

Whitworth warrior said:
mat said:
We accept your record debt one. You can keep that.
What will you bleat on about if we clear the debt? it's been a nice stick over the last few seasons.

But even Midas can't buy history.

you can bang on about this all you like. the fact is you've been spending record amounts for all of my lifetime. robson, mcclair, pallister, ince, schmeichel, keane, cole, van nistlerooy, ferdinand, veron, carrick, berbatov, rooney...............need i go on?
had we been spending 20 years ago, our transfer would have looked like this :
tevez £2.5 million, adebayor £2.5 million, lescott £2.2 million, robinho £2.5 million.
just the same as what you lot have been doing for 30 years. now do one you rag dick.

citykev28 said:
Whitworth warrior said:
What will you bleat on about if we clear the debt? it's been a nice stick over the last few seasons.

But even Midas can't buy history.

you can bang on about this all you like. the fact is you've been spending record amounts for all of my lifetime. robson, mcclair, pallister, ince, schmeichel, keane, cole, van nistlerooy, ferdinand, veron, carrick, berbatov, rooney...............need i go on?
had we been spending 20 years ago, our transfer would have looked like this :
tevez £2.5 million, adebayor £2.5 million, lescott £2.2 million, robinho £2.5 million.
just the same as what you lot have been doing for 30 years. now do one you rag dick.

Let them have their history its something to look back on and tell the grandkid's...We have a great future to look forward to..I know which one I prefer..

Whitworth warrior said:

52 you say? Probably time to stop sniffing glue then.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ferguson-can-city-be-top-dogs-not-in-my-lifetime-1789944.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 89944.html</a>
Someone had asked him whether Manchester United will ever go into a derby match as underdogs and for 15 seconds or more he eyed his inquisitor, the hint of a glint in those narrow eyes, and you wondered whether that individual or Manchester City would be on the receiving end of the full force of his opinion. "What time is it?" he said, at last. "I think it is time for me to leave." And as he clambered from his seat, an answer to that question... "Not in my lifetime."

Sir Alex - asked if he ever saw a time when the champions would be derby underdogs - replied: "Not in my life-time."

Just to put the record straight.

I agree with the earlier poster that it would make a great banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.