We have got baconface worried!

Whitworth warrior said:
The fact he said "overtake United in league wins in his lifetime" goes completely over everybody's heads.

I'm 52 and I don't think City will overtake Uniteds record in my life time.
I can't understand why you would want to come onto a City website? I for one would not even dream of going onto a Rag forum, and worse than that, going to the lengths of getting a logon and posting. At 52 you must have better things to do?

malg said:
Whitworth warrior said:
The fact he said "overtake United in league wins in his lifetime" goes completely over everybody's heads.

I can't understand why you would want to come onto a City website? I for one would not even dream of going onto a Rag forum, and worse than that, going to the lengths of getting a logon and posting. At 52 you must have better things to do?
think he might be the RAG CLARKIE!

bluefandk said:
The twat is pissing himself ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1278783/Manchester-City-worry-says-Alex-Ferguson.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

He is a devious bastard and doing nothing more than tickling out tummies - dont give a fook what he says

At a charity do last week baconface was asked about his 'noisy neighbours' and he said that in the past his teams hadn't been that bothered about the Derby but that had all changed now.
He also said City were 'that far away' from genuine contenders for the league title whilst holding his thumb and index finger a millimetre apart.

That is not what he said, and well you know it.
Once again we have a rag altering facts in order to fit in with their own distorted view of things.

You're 52, a rag, and yet you've notched up 179 posts on a Man City forum? Surely that says more about you than a team of psychiatrists ever could.

Tell you what, mate: I'm 53 (yep, a year older than yourself) and I wouldn't go on a rag forum if you paid me £10 every time I posted. And I'm serious on that.

So what is it that is so fascinating about the BlueMoon forum that you, as a middle-aged man, and supporter of a rival club feel compelled to devote so much of your time to following?

KentBlue said:

That is not what he said, and well you know it.
Once again we have a rag altering facts in order to fit in with their own distorted view of things.

You're 52, a rag, and yet you've notched up 179 posts on a Man City forum? Surely that says more about you than a team of psychiatrists ever could.

Tell you what, mate: I'm 53 (yep, a year older than yourself) and I wouldn't go on a rag forum if you paid me £10 every time I posted. And I'm serious on that.

So what is it that is so fascinating about the BlueMoon forum that you, as a middle-aged man, and supporter of a rival club feel compelled to devote so much of your time to following?

He comes from Whitworth... doesn't that tell you everything you need to know...!

Oh, and at 52, he's still a "warrior"... Gulp.

But even Midas can't buy history.[/quote]

try telling that to the chelsea players today,abramovich 'bought' himself a bit of history yesterday! first time they had done a league and cup double,time moves on and history is made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.