'we have identified the areas we need to improve'

Forzacitizens

remember the quotes from MH and Gary Cooke, that they know the postions which need strengthening,

if this is the case, as much as i love Kaka, is a player of his type our no1 priority?

ElanJo said:
Im sure in this day an age that more than 1 transfer can be worked on at the same time. Chill m8 and enjoy the ride :)

i hope so

so at present we are waiting to see if city make an offer for kaka, and Milan accept it. I guess the deal is hinging on this

ElanJo said:
Im sure in this day an age that more than 1 transfer can be worked on at the same time. Chill m8 and enjoy the ride :)

A bit hard to "chill" when the window is closing in 19 days and so far we only signed 1 player when really we needed players for the games in January...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Relax - the Kaka thing is simply a ruse to frighten Fat Sam into giving us RSC cheaper.

hahaha I love that idea...

I bet MH and Cook would shit bricks if Kaka would actually say yes...

They'd be like:

"Oh... err...ok...KAKA... listen mate.... there's something we got to tell you...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.