We have the most England players

Sgoater

Goalkeepers: Robert Green (West Ham United), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Paul Robinson (Blackburn Rovers)

Defenders: Wayne Bridge (Manchester City), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Joleon Lescott (Everton), John Terry (Chelsea), Matthew Upson (West Ham United)

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), David Beckham (LA Galaxy), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Aston Villa), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Aston Villa)

Forwards: Carlton Cole (West Ham United), Jermain Defoe(Tottenham Hotspur), Emile Heskey (Aston Villa), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

In the England squad for the game against Holland, i cant remember the last time we had this !

Didn't even realise to be fair. Did you see Gareth Barry's interview on the official website basically saying it's a rubbish time to play a friendly and he just wants to get through it injury free?

Sgoater said:
Goalkeepers: Robert Green (West Ham United), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Paul Robinson (Blackburn Rovers)

Defenders: Wayne Bridge (Manchester City), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Joleon Lescott (Everton), John Terry (Chelsea), Matthew Upson (West Ham United)

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), David Beckham (LA Galaxy), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Aston Villa), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Aston Villa)

Forwards: Carlton Cole (West Ham United), Jermain Defoe(Tottenham Hotspur), Emile Heskey (Aston Villa), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

In the England squad for the game against Holland, i cant remember the last time we had this !

We are ruining football.

Cole, Defoe and Heskey?

You need some better strikers if you want a chance at the World Cup next Summer, because that's a whole load of mediocrity.

.....and come next January or the end of the season transfer window,i have a feeling we will have even more England squad players.Got a feeling that if Terry don't win the EPL with Chelski this season,there is gonna be further bids on the table.

fleagle said:
.....and come next January or the end of the season transfer window,i have a feeling we will have even more England squad players.Got a feeling that if Terry don't win the EPL with Chelski this season,there is gonna be further bids on the table.

Bull, it's over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.