We have to take advantage

black mamba said:
It's been a long time since 1975 ......

we have to take at least a point from this game.

Defo. 3 would be a bonus in this fixture. Our record VS Gooners away from is not a pretty sight. They are to us as the rags are to Spuds.

surely for once we have to take advantage of todays result but im not holding my breath. some things never change,please make me wrong.

leewill31 said:
i know were your coming from but if we get 3 points today and 3 against villa then knowing a win against spuds would be enough!

party time and at home as well would be bloody brilliant.

You know that's what's going to happen...

And we will lost to Spurs if it does lol.

Come on City, let's banish 'typical City' forever!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
We always say that if there's a hard way of doing something MCFC will find it. Tough 'un to win at Highbury, but so was winning at the Bridge. Come you cerulean heroes! Give it the red cockney shite! And Ade? Make sure yer behave, you owe us!

It will be impossible to get a result there.

Maybe because Arsenal don't play at Highbury anymore....

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
We always say that if there's a hard way of doing something MCFC will find it. Tough 'un to win at Highbury, but so was winning at the Bridge. Come you cerulean heroes! Give it the red cockney shite! And Ade? Make sure yer behave, you owe us!

Want to bet a 100 that we will not win a single game at Highbury ever again?

jayblue said:
surely for once we have to take advantage of todays result but im not holding my breath. some things never change,please make me wrong.

I have a horrible feeling. I'm dreading a hammering with this one. But we took advantage the last time Spuds lost. Don't forget, our game V Burnley was a 5.30 K/O and Spuds had just lost 3-1 to Sunderland. It can hardly be said that we didn't take advantage on that occasion.

Hammers 1-0 down.

Do we go gung ho against Arsenal to get that one point lead and leave it in our own hands. Or do we go tight, get a point and rely on beating Spurs at home? Glad I don't have to make that decision.

United showed the way at the Emirates with a 451 that killed them on the break. Silvestre and Campbell vs our pace...

paul calfs tash said:
Do we go gung ho against Arsenal to get that one point lead and leave it in our own hands. Or do we go tight, get a point and rely on beating Spurs at home? Glad I don't have to make that decision.

we have to go out and win this because the we may only need the point against spurs. shit or bust here if we get beat its still in our hands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.