'We know which players we can buy for the future'

grunge said:
The way I see it is something like this. 8 players out ( high earners but not vital ), 4 players in. 4 players promoted, promoting players from the academy is going to be key to the entire "Project" other wise key youth players will go elsewhere.

Selling/releasing.
Wayne Bridge
Joleon Lescott
Kolo Toure
Samir Nasri
Scott Sinclair
Edin Dzeko
Roque Santa Cruz
Carlos Tevez

Buying ( very top world class players )
1 Striker.
1 Winger.
1 Playmaker.
1 Defender.

Promoting
Guidetti.
Rekik.
Razak.
Suarez.

Saving a small fortune on salary for FFPR.

Higuain, Di Maria, Wilshere and Hummels.

NipHolmes said:
mgreenz97 said:
CTID101 said:
I would be surprised if we haven't already done deals, both those coming in and those going out.

Probably at least one player coming in has been done.
I doubt we'd already finished deals for players leaving, except for maybe Sinclair which could explain why he isn't playing.
I reckon a few players know their times up hence the drop in form at Southampton. A few players have been deemed not good enough/surplus and dressing rooms deflated a bit.

We will have drawn up a plan for next year. We will have a list of players who we are willing to let go and we will have a list if players to bring in. Firstly agents are approached to sound out deals and sort out wage requests and fees etc. We will have also told players to get their agents looking for moves and they will already have a few options. I know for a fact that Lescotts been approached by both Everton and Newcastle.

I reckon the summer will have already been sorted by end of March. Might be a few changes/surprises come end of season but the plan will have already been finalised and executed. The only biggie is a face for the Nike deal. A statement of intent signing. A Ronaldo/Neymar player, that's the complicated one.

This is a well sexy post.

robbieh said:
grunge said:
The way I see it is something like this. 8 players out ( high earners but not vital ), 4 players in. 4 players promoted, promoting players from the academy is going to be key to the entire "Project" other wise key youth players will go elsewhere.

Selling/releasing.
Wayne Bridge
Joleon Lescott
Kolo Toure
Samir Nasri
Scott Sinclair
Edin Dzeko
Roque Santa Cruz
Carlos Tevez

1 Striker.
1 Winger.
1 Playmaker.
1 Defender.

Promoting
Guidetti.
Rekik.
Razak.
Suarez.

THIS........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

robbieh said:
grunge said:

Selling/releasing.
Wayne Bridge
Joleon Lescott
Kolo Toure
Samir Nasri
Scott Sinclair
Edin Dzeko
Roque Santa Cruz
Carlos Tevez

1 Striker.
1 Winger.
1 Playmaker.
1 Defender.

Promoting
Guidetti.
Rekik.
Razak.
Suarez.

Falcao, Di Maria, Wilshere, Marquinhos and give Kolo another year. Don't want to ruin Nastasic progress by bringing in Hummels.

We always do our deals on deadline day or few days before what is stupid so hopefully we will get out targets rapped up before pre season

nehe11 said:
VOOMER said:
Stoned Rose said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/381465/Watch-out-for-Real-Roberto-Mancini-warns-United

Interesting Bob quote half way down.

Sounds like the club 'knows' who is coming in.

Hopefully this means an avoidance of last summer's transfer 'strategy' this time.

there really wasn't one because Khaldoon was getting bad and biased advice from Macbeath and Marwood, which had more to do with lining their pockets than improving the squad. THIS TIME, things will be very different.
Care to explain?

A bonus related attitude to player sales, out weighing the CLUBS need to bring in quality additions, to pursue the retention of the title and progress in europe. The emphasis on a personal bonus payment, for the sale of certain named players, rather than the pursuit of agreed targets. This isn't a stratergy, its simply abusing one's position to enrich one's self. Send a copy of this post to whoever. They can easily find out who I'am, but there'll do nothing, because it isn't libel if its the truth!

robbieh said:
grunge said:

Selling/releasing.
Wayne Bridge
Joleon Lescott
Kolo Toure
Samir Nasri
Scott Sinclair
Edin Dzeko
Roque Santa Cruz
Carlos Tevez

1 Striker.
1 Winger.
1 Playmaker.
1 Defender.

Promoting
Guidetti.
Rekik.
Razak.
Suarez.

Ahhh... if only life was as easy as one may have hoped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.