We May Be In Serious Trouble

lionheart

Local news media are reporting here in the United Arab Emirates that the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority owned by the Abu Dhabi government had indirectly put US$400million into the Fairfield Sentry Investment Fund, which had more than US$7billion invested with Bernard Madoff and was his largest single investor. As you may be aware, Madoff is now under house arrest in New York after his massive US$55billion fraud scheme was recently discovered. No wonder our January player purchases are being put on hold as reported by the Telegraph on another thread...and no I am not a rag.

lionheart said:
Local news media are reporting here in the United Arab Emirates that the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority owned by the Abu Dhabi government had indirectly put US$400million into the Fairfield Sentry Investment Fund, which had more than US$7billion invested with Bernard Madoff and was his largest single investor. As you may be aware, Madoff is now under house arrest in New York after his massive US$55billion fraud scheme was recently discovered. No wonder our January player purchases are being put on hold as reported by the Telegraph on another thread...and no I am not a rag.

and put simply that means...? what exactly?

maineroad68 said:
lionheart said:

and put simply that means...? what exactly?
we get joey and samaras in jan window.

55 million.....Shit it will take them atleast untill next week to make that sort of money!!!

This is not relevant to City and has no link to the Telegraph story, which is not about funding. I also don't believe that City will shy away from making big name signings in January if they can.

OB1 said:
This is not relevant to City and has no link to the Telegraph story, which is not about funding. I also don't believe that City will shy away from making big name signings in January if they can.

Really? What makes you come to that conclusion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.