We must play David Silva Central from now until Eternity...

Disagree, we must play David Silva all over the pitch like we did today. I get your meaning though.

Has anyone got those graphics that Carragher showed of Silva's touches and passes? 2 missed passes all game. I remember criticising him for one of them... I take it back.

I dunno Ive seen him play centrally previously and he hasn't quite been as good as that. I remember thinking that he's better drifting into the middle from the left than actually starting in the middle

Think it was just an exceptional performance from Dave. They had their eyes on Yaya after his hat trick at the weekend which maybe allowed Dave to operate with a little more freedom

The Fat el Hombre said:
I dunno Ive seen him play centrally previously and he hasn't quite been as good as that. I remember thinking that he's better drifting into the middle from the left than actually starting in the middle

Think it was just an exceptional performance from Dave. They had their eyes on Yaya after his hat trick at the weekend which maybe allowed Dave to operate with a little more freedom

Fernandinho, Yaya and him centrally, is the perfect combination for me. He doesnt run in behind people, so lets Yaya have the freedom to do that at times and doesnt get in his way. No one in the league has his speed of thought... And everything goes through him. I know he doesnt stay on the left/right 100% of the time when starting there, but he's never had a run through the middle for a prolonged period of time and I think its worth a try, especially after the last few games where he's started there...

Apologies for the end of thread comment, first time ive been to the swamp and seen us win, so got a bit carried away....

I think it's more important we develop an anti aging serum for him so he can pay for us until the end of time. My motm tonight.

aguero93:20 said:
I think it's more important we develop an anti aging serum for him so he can pay for us until the end of time. My motm tonight.

He's just turned 28. 4+ more glorious years of Sir David of Silva. Enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.