We need mourinho next season.

citijin

Those of you who still think mancini has to go, what do you have to say after today?

else shut up and forever.

Clicked on the topic expecting hate, but I agree with u (hopefully) Mancini is here to stay, our fans shouldnt become greedy, maybe we wont win the title this year (I still have hope) , but eventualy we will, and I hope it will be with Mancini in charge

Speaks for itself. No Balotelli in the changing room or on the pitch. Instead 2 world class strikers on the pitch - Augero & Tevez. But will soon change when Mancini brings his spoiled brat love child back.

People are entitled to their opinion.

I thought Bobby had lost it, which saddened me. I am glad I appear to have been a little hasty.

How we start next season is vital if we fall short this time. I believe Mancini can take this group of players forward now, which wasn't how it was looking a week ago.

I'm made up for him and made up for City. Change should always be avoided if possible.

To the OP. Don't crow. It isn't very becoming.

Or it could be that khaldhoon had a chat to the players and management about pride and playing for the shirt and fans etc......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.