manimanc said:
Dedications what you need...
If you want to beat the rest..
And you want to be the best..
Then dedications what you need...

That will be in my head for the rest of the day :(

Tis true though.

bluefromleve32 said:
i would like mancini to stay but lets have it right, this is our 3rd away win out of the last 11. we've blown a 5 point lead. balotelli, who was "finished" a week ago will be back, tevez who was "finished" 6 months ago is back.

let not get our cocks out just yet, we've won fuck all yet

like i said though, i want mancini to stay

This. It's always absolutes with this place. We have still given up a great advantage that we may never have with Mourinho. Likewise we may still go on to be very successful with Mancini. Mancini and Mourinho don't have to be fired and hired every time we have a good or bad spell.

bluefromleve32 said:
mac said:
Roberto has to stay,his chant is cool. What the fcuk rhymes with mourinho

italy doesnt rhyme with city "he comes from italy, to manage man city"

Still works though. The alternative:

"Moooooooooooooooourinho..... oo..o..................o?"

My view as before: we need Mourinho if we don't win the league this season with RM. (his availability is another question).
Don't see point of a new thread on Mourinho tbh

Tevez is playing because the chairman wanted him to play.

Balotelli is not playing because he is suspended.

These are the main reasons why we won the last two games, and will be the reasons why we will win the league (if we do). None of them are attributable to Mancini's managerial skills.

The best scenario is for Bobby to have seen the error his ways and become a better manager (very unlikely). The second best is for Mourinho to come in in the summer to manage the Champions of England (which hopefully will be us).

chesterbells said:
My view as before: we need Mourinho if we don't win the league this season with RM. (his availability is another question).
Don't see point of a new thread on Mourinho tbh

Mourinho is no guarantee of a title.

I believe Bert will still be in charge next season, qualified again for CL and still (just) in with a shout of the title :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.