We need mourinho next season.

nashark said:
Tevez is playing because the chairman wanted him to play.

Balotelli is not playing because he is suspended.

These are the main reasons why we won the last two games, and will be the reasons why we will win the league (if we do). None of them are attributable to Mancini's managerial skills.

The best scenario is for Bobby to have seen the error his ways and become a better manager (very unlikely). The second best is for Mourinho to come in in the summer to manage the Champions of England (which hopefully will be us).

Again, why do you guys think he would come to City?

dobobobo said:
bluefromleve32 said:
mac said:
Roberto has to stay,his chant is cool. What the fcuk rhymes with mourinho

italy doesnt rhyme with city "he comes from italy, to manage man city"

Still works though. The alternative:

"Moooooooooooooooourinho..... oo..o..................o?"

thats proper shit. bobby got to stay for that reason alone!

bluefromleve32 said:
dobobobo said:
bluefromleve32 said:
italy doesnt rhyme with city "he comes from italy, to manage man city"

Still works though. The alternative:

"Moooooooooooooooourinho..... oo..o..................o?"

thats proper shit. bobby got to stay for that reason alone!

Nor would we get a thank you (the raised hand) from Mourinho when we sing it. He'd be too busy winding up the fans of the opposing team.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
People are entitled to their opinion.

I thought Bobby had lost it, which saddened me. I am glad I appear to have been a little hasty.

How we start next season is vital if we fall short this time. I believe Mancini can take this group of players forward now, which wasn't how it was looking a week ago.

I'm made up for him and made up for City. Change should always be avoided if possible.

To the OP. Don't crow. It isn't very becoming.
Once more we think alike.

The op is a bit of a cockwomble.

dobobobo said:
nashark said:

These are the main reasons why we won the last two games, and will be the reasons why we will win the league (if we do). None of them are attributable to Mancini's managerial skills.

The best scenario is for Bobby to have seen the error his ways and become a better manager (very unlikely). The second best is for Mourinho to come in in the summer to manage the Champions of England (which hopefully will be us).

A great wage, a club with great players in a country he likes, great chance of success, and to be away from a club where he doesn't have the best relationship with some of the players.

nashark said:
dobobobo said:
nashark said:

A great wage, a club with great players in a country he likes, great chance of success, and to be away from a club where he doesn't have the best relationship with some of the players.

And if you add the fact that he will want to prove he can take over from Ferguson and be a success, for those reasons he will want to go to United instead of City.

dobobobo said:
And if you add the fact that he will want to prove he can take over from Ferguson and be a success, for those reasons he will want to go to United instead of City.

Mourinho prefers creating new legacies than continuing old ones.

dobobobo said:
nashark said:
dobobobo said:

Is that a fact?

Do you have anything which might support that?

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
People are entitled to their opinion.

I thought Bobby had lost it, which saddened me. I am glad I appear to have been a little hasty.

How we start next season is vital if we fall short this time. I believe Mancini can take this group of players forward now, which wasn't how it was looking a week ago.

I'm made up for him and made up for City. Change should always be avoided if possible.

To the OP. Don't crow. It isn't very becoming.
Once more we think alike.

The op is a bit of a cockwomble.
you are definitely entitled to your opinions when you have a sensible one and you can back it with sound ideas and judgement. clearly, you have none of that, so shut up :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.