We need mourinho next season.

glen quagmire said:
He comes from portugal
he loves a chicken phal

1601407472.jpg

LoveCity said:
dobobobo said:
And if you add the fact that he will want to prove he can take over from Ferguson and be a success, for those reasons he will want to go to United instead of City.

Mourinho prefers creating new legacies than continuing old ones.

True, but if he came to City, he would just be repeating what he did at Chelsea. As much as I hate to say it, there is no one like Ferguson. Thus that would be the legacy, Mourinho takes over at United and continues the success. Mourinho takes over at City and asks for money, he gets the money, wins a few things, and the media et.all all say that he already did that at Chelsea, thus what has he achieved? He has more to prove by going to United than City.

It's still Mancini who is most responsible we stopped playing like this.

I'm little bit confused now and might wait til sthe end but I've still not forgot those evertons, stokes, swanseas, sunderlands, arsenals..

We all knew we can play like this but Mancini was trying to be smart..

nashark said:
dobobobo said:
nashark said:
A great wage, a club with great players in a country he likes, great chance of success, and to be away from a club where he doesn't have the best relationship with some of the players.

And if you add the fact that he will want to prove he can take over from Ferguson and be a success, for those reasons he will want to go to United instead of City.

Is that a fact?

Do you have anything which might support that?

Yes, his football career - google it. Plus read my other post on why he would chose United over City.

dobobobo said:
nashark said:
dobobobo said:

Is that a fact?

Yes, his football career - google it. Plus read my other post on why he would chose United over City.

So it's not a fact and you were lying. But you think he's more likely to go to United for the reasons you stated. Fair enough, but there's not a job going at United.

nashark said:
dobobobo said:
nashark said:
Is that a fact?

So it's not a fact and you were lying. But you think he's more likely to go to United for the reasons you stated. Fair enough, but there's not a job going at United.

Not sure how one lies, when one forms an opinion/fact when one reads things like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Mourinho (First result in google)

Nor is there a job going at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.