We need mourinho next season.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Speaks for itself. No Balotelli in the changing room or on the pitch. Instead 2 world class strikers on the pitch - Augero & Tevez. But will soon change when Mancini brings his spoiled brat love child back.
THIS

Salar said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Speaks for itself. No Balotelli in the changing room or on the pitch. Instead 2 world class strikers on the pitch - Augero & Tevez. But will soon change when Mancini brings his spoiled brat love child back.
THIS
i think after today mancini has seen the light,we look more threatening without mario,we`ve tried and he`s failed..

it`s time we all move on from this and i hate to say it but it`s tevez for the rest of the season for me....(only 4 games left i know)

mario getting sent at arsenal is looking like a very good blessing in disguise...

manimanc said:
Salar said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
THIS
i think after today mancini has seen the light,we look more threatening without mario,we`ve tried and he`s failed..

it`s time we all move on from this and i hate to say it but it`s tevez for the rest of the season for me....(only 4 games left i know)

mario getting sent at arsenal is looking like a very good blessing in disguise...

Hope you're right but I'm sure Mancini now says Balo will indeed play for us again this season, and he only made his original post arsenal comments cos he thought Mario was looking at a much longer ban

he'll be on the bench for the derby.

Why not....he's capable of scoring the winner.

Here is what I've learned about bluemoon forum. 99% of us have NO CLUE what we're talking about, but we talk like our last name is Christ.

This OP did nothing but post anti-Mancini drivel on the In-Match Thread throughout the course of our latest game. Please ban him at least until after the derby. The media will make out that he represents the City majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.