We need to support Mancini and the team.

Kippax Street 1880

We can't carry on with a negative attitude, the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100% and they will pull themselves together, I know we are going through a tough run and some of you can't wait to stick the knife in Mancini's back but if he is sacked then we are right back to square 1 again and we can't afford it, he hasn't even played his first choice XI yet and people are calling for his head. I fully believe he is the man for the job and everyone needs to roar the lads to victory against west brom and the rags and we will be right back up there, lets not bow to the scum in the media who want us to fail. CTWD !

If results turn around fine - but we need some seriously good football and 2 wins against Baggies and the Scum (and I'm not talking negative scrappy 1-0 rubbish) or he can chuff off for me. Ian Holloway would get more out of this team than Mancini can. The point is we're not a "team" and look less like one every game.

PaleBlue said:
If results turn around fine - but we need some seriously good football and 2 wins against Baggies and the Scum (and I'm not talking negative scrappy 1-0 rubbish) or he can chuff off for me. Ian Holloway would get more out of this team than Mancini can. The point is we're not a "team" and look less like one every game.

Ian Holloway ? embarassment. We have the right manager at the helm and he will prove you all wrong, just watch.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
We can't carry on with a negative attitude, the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100% and they will pull themselves together, I know we are going through a tough run and some of you can't wait to stick the knife in Mancini's back but if he is sacked then we are right back to square 1 again and we can't afford it, he hasn't even played his first choice XI yet and people are calling for his head. I fully believe he is the man for the job and everyone needs to roar the lads to victory against west brom and the rags and we will be right back up there, lets not bow to the scum in the media who want us to fail. CTWD !

Keep shouting mate, we need to get this across to people.

All we can do to help the team as fans is support them, UNCONDITIONALLY!

Since when has supporting City been about results? Never! Mancini is the manager and therefore part of the club so if you don't support Mancini you're not supporting the club!

We need to be strong, we need to be loyal and we need to be patient. We've waited 35 years and now we're getting hysterical about 3 games! I'm glad I didn't read these boards when Pearce was in charge!

Kippax Street 1880 said:
the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100%
But that's the problem - they don't. Apart from some head-up-their-backsides "Ra Ra Ra" merchants on here, the overwhelming majority of City fans I speak to are either very unsure about him or very unhappy.

Of the 8 adults I go to games with, the other 7 (who don't come on Bluemoon) think he's a waste of space. Why do think there are no songs about him when we even used to sing "Hughesy, Hughsey give us a wave"?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
We didnt start the negativity he did ,its like watching a £200m pearce team, boring slow, turgid garbage football.The saving grace is only 2 more games to go now & he & that tosser platt will be gone.

I never wanted Hughes sacked; I didn't think he was given enough time, especially when he was more or less on track to achieve the targets that had been set.

However, now that we have Mancini, and some of his tactics have been questionable, I don't want him sacked either.

As someone has already stated, we have yet to see his best team yet this season. Hopefully, Sunday will finally see our first-choice back-four play together and Carlos and Balo will possibly be challenging each other to start up front.

Hart

Boateng, Kolo, Kompany, Kolarov.

NdJ

YaYa, Milner

Silva, Tévez, Balotelli.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100%
But that's the problem - they don't. Apart from some head-up-their-backsides "Ra Ra Ra" merchants on here, the overwhelming majority of City fans I speak to are either very unsure about him or very unhappy.

Of the 8 adults I go to games with, the other 7 (who don't come on Bluemoon) think he's a waste of space. Why do think there are no songs about him when we even used to sing "Hughesy, Hughsey give us a wave"?

Maybe with no success for 35 years we don't have a clue how to achieve it anymore, not that I'm saying I know, but calling for the managers head after 3 fucking defeats, one whilst playing our second team away in Poland and another with 10 men against the best passing team in the league Is not the way we go about it. Mancini is trying to bring a massive change in mentality at a club that the players and fans still hope for victory and not expect it, and is challenging the big names that don't pull their weight. It isn't going to be instantaneous success, but its going to come eventually, and we will get 4th spot this season at the very worst if we stick with Roberto, you sound like you want us to lose to get rid of the man who replaced good old Hughesy (RED TWAT). Well I say fuck that, I'm sick of my club being a laughing stock for the media, Mancini has the dignity to stand his ground and the passion to take the press on headon and they hate him for it, we need to back our manager, with our players, instead of weeping like a teased vagina on a messageboard when its not all plain sailing. Ferguson went 3 years trophyless at the start of his management spell at the rags and a lot of morons kind of like the morons on here were calling for his head, they stuck by him and look what happened there. Keep the faith and stop believing the shit in the press, we are very near gelling as a team both on and off the pitch, success is nearer to our grasp than at any point for the last 30 years.

PaleBlue said:

FAIL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.