We need to talk about David

The Northern Baptist

Anyone else think David's form has completely nose dived over the past 4 games?

His performances of late have been average at best. I know he has played a lot of games this season - maybe he would benefit from an extended break/rest?

Don't get me wrong, I love Mancini and have complete trust in the guy, but I don't like how he over works Silva. He could ruin the boy for the rest of the season if he continues to treat him like a shire horse.

David is in a slump at the moment, I hope he can come through this a better and stronger player

Completely agree yet I don't think it's fair to blame Mancini. Silva is a professional footballer and one of a group of the greatest athletes on the entire planet Earth. If Yaya can play every week at his size, surely Silva cannot blame fitness on his form.

Yes he has not sliced teams apart for a few matches, but he will probably now single-handedly rip West Browm apart today, so GOOD THREAD SON!!!

He should maybe have a little rest just to refresh but with the games coming he will get his rest time I have no doubt.

Fanny Fart said:
Anyone else think David's form has completely nose dived over the past 4 games?

His performances of late have been average at best. I know he has played a lot of games this season - maybe he would benefit from an extended break/rest?

Don't get me wrong, I love Mancini and have complete trust in the guy, but I don't like how he over works Silva. He could ruin the boy for the rest of the season if he continues to treat him like a shire horse.

David is in a slump at the moment, I hope he can come through this a better and stronger player
remind me who scored the winner against Arsenal

We need to talk about him being the key that unlocks games week in week out but never getting MOM
We need to talk about him being the best player this year and not hearing his name sung
We need to talk about him having people questioning his ability.

Get behind him with every ounce of support and he will win us the league

It was completely unnecessary to play him against Stoke. Why get him involved against Pulis's plodding mules?

After all that spending over the past 2 summers,, and we are still relying heavily on one players creative skills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.