We never win at home and...

.allan

My favorite song, was out it in full force today, so glad its not been lost.

People can discuss forever and a day what sparked the turnaround;
Was it the fact that Ballotelli was 'dropped'
Was it the return of Tevez etc etc

For me when it was when the South Stand started singing this song against Sunderland. It was if the players picked up on it and the entire mood changed. I might be the only one that thinks this but I do belive this song, sung at that time was a major influence on the team. The fans showed we cared about being Blue, not about wining or losing, not about individual 'heroes' not about anything except we are City fans and f*ck it, we always will be.

Everyone that sang that song that night should be so proud.

Blue Mist said:

For me when it was when the South Stand started singing this song against Sunderland. It was if the players picked up on it and the entire mood changed. I might be the only one that thinks this but I do belive this song, sung at that time was a major influence on the team. The fans showed we cared about being Blue, not about wining or losing, not about individual 'heroes' not about anything except we are City fans and f*ck it, we always will be.

Errrmmmm Sunderland home was a daytime kick off :p

Bilboblue said:
Blue Mist said:

Errrmmmm Sunderland home was a daytime kick off :p

You pedantic buger !! :-) Ok it was an afternoon but I still say it had a major effect.

P.S. Is my speeling and grammer ok ?

Vienna_70 said:
Can someone please post the full lyrics of the song?

The original is
We never win at home and we never win away
We lost last week and we lost today
We dont give a fuck
'Cos were all pissed up
MCFC OK

It has been changed this season to we always win at home etc.

P.S. Have I just been clarkied ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.