we only need one defender

mancity97

I was at the wolves game today and after watching vincent kompany play so well i say we only relly need to buy ONE defender because if you just think for a second Lesctt should be fitt soon Toure shouldnt be to long at the african cup i think we just need to buy some one to fill in for Lescott and keep kompany at the back.

mancity97 said:
I was at the wolves game today and after watching vincent kompany play so well i say we only relly need to buy ONE defender because if you just think for a second Lesctt should be fitt soon Toure shouldnt be to long at the african cup i think we just need to buy some one to fill in for Lescott and keep kompany at the back.

need another centre back and a right back! id play lescott at left back.

maicon kompany chiellini lescott

this would be fantastic.

I think Lescott is out until at least the end of January.

I would bring in a CB, LB, GK & Angel Di Maria!!

A right back, a centre back, and a creative mid. If Bobby Manc wants to add to that, it'll be interesting to see who he would bring in

superblue91 said:
mad zab said:
I think Lescott is out until at least the end of January.

I would bring in a CB, LB, GK & Angel Di Maria!!

goalkeeper shay given is class

Here, here. We would be daft to replace him.

A centrehalf, a fullback, a striker, and an attacking midfielder.

a keepers the last position we need to strenghten, its at left back were we are most vunerable. garrido and sylvinho have no pace and every time they play the opposition identify this weakness and target them. zab is more than capable at right back. and kompany and richards are good enough at centre back until toures return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.