we shouldnt change anything

mcfcdave

you have to remember that the games we drew under hughes we most probably would of won had mancini been in charge at the time.I think we will do it next year and i cant really see spurs doing amazingly well in the champions league but they got there and they have progressed,the challenge for them now is to see if they can cope with huge midweek games aswel as trying to get fourth spot again.

if it wasnt for those draws then we'd of had 4th tied up 2 weeks ago.let bobby have his clear out in the summer and lets take it from there.who wouldnt of took 5th at the start of the season?To many people are still looking for overnight success.These are the people who left the ground with 5mins to go,joke.if that was anfield or o.t and their team was 1 down in a game of that size,ground would of been rocking until the final whistle.this season was the first brick in the wall.

flc123 said:
if it wasnt for those draws then we'd of had 4th tied up 2 weeks ago.let bobby have his clear out in the summer and lets take it from there.who wouldnt of took 5th at the start of the season?To many people are still looking for overnight success.These are the people who left the ground with 5mins to go,joke.if that was anfield or o.t and their team was 1 down in a game of that size,ground would of been rocking until the final whistle.this season was the first brick in the wall.

we will do it next year i can see it now,i just hope we get a few good players in.

flc123 said:

I agree with that! at OT or Anfield the fans would have still expected to win even after Crouch scored! we need to get that mentality into our own fans! it makes a difference when you believe in your team, even against all the odds!

And next season that belief may also get us past teams we should be getting easy wins against! because unless it's a massive game our ground is dead as fuck with no atmosphere and a negative feel!

danburge82 said:
flc123 said:

I agree with that! at OT or Anfield the fans would have still expected to win even after Crouch scored! we need to get that mentality into our own fans! it makes a difference when you believe in your team, even against all the odds!

And next season that belief may also get us past teams we should be getting easy wins against! because unless it's a massive game our ground is dead as fuck with no atmosphere and a negative feel!

thats a good point,i dont understand why our ground is so quiet.i dont like eastlands but why does it have a negative feel to it?anybody know? is it because its not 100% ours or what.

mcfcdave said:
danburge82 said:

thats a good point,i dont understand why our ground is so quiet.i dont like eastlands but why does it have a negative feel to it?anybody know? is it because its not 100% ours or what.

Eastlands isn't quiet, its been anything but that for the last 3 games.

As for the mentality, we will get that when we see the team do it.

mcfcdave said:
you have to remember that the games we drew under hughes we most probably would of won had mancini been in charge at the time.I think we will do it next year and i cant really see spurs doing amazingly well in the champions league but they got there and they have progressed,the challenge for them now is to see if they can cope with huge midweek games aswel as trying to get fourth spot again.
Or perhaps the games we have lost since mancini took over we would have drew,he's been tactically poor & his substitutions have been criminal.
He should never have been hired in Jan & lastnight in the 2nd half was as bad as the carling cup 1st leg 2nd half against the rags in terms of making mistakes.
If it pans out they have withdrawn the 70pts or 4th place target & he stays then i hope he improves.
Silly thread.

I am disappointed that this season has just fizzled out before we even get to the final game. We should have made a better fight of it, I think. It sums up the entire season, really. No real steel in that side, or not enough. And the twats can't head the ball. Why?

Although I agree that the draws cost us I don't do this blaming the draws under Hughes for us missing 4th, there is lots of reasons that have all come together to stop us. Injuries and not going to Arsenal to win are just two more.

bluemanc said:
mcfcdave said:
Or perhaps the games we have lost since mancini took over we would have drew,he's been tactically poor & his substitutions have been criminal.
He should never have been hired in Jan & lastnight in the 2nd half was as bad as the carling cup 1st leg 2nd half against the rags in terms of making mistakes.
If it pans out they have withdrawn the 70pts or 4th place target & he stays then i hope he improves.
Silly thread.

hahahahaha you're consistent i will give you that, the stupid italian foriegner hey? Lets get Big Sam in, he's English!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.