We were 8 points behind united with 5 games to go?

Sometimes is just plain visible if there is a title winning potential in performances of the team. Two years ago we were in denial too until it became mathematically impossible. It's still possible of course, but the combination of dippers rarely dropping points and us having too many of these games recently, I just don't feel it is happening.

This kind of a game really, really should not have happened after Liverpool game if there is a real fight in this team to win it. We shat on all the brilliant work and attitude we showed in that game. And there were signs of warning in Huddersfield game too. We didn't build up on that Liverpool game as I was expecting and as we should. Cup games masked it a bit, but they were walk in the park really. It's the league where you meet determined teams.

Im sure i'm right in saying the above?

that was a team with league and champions league winners in it!

just saying like!

It's gone mate, I was confident after we beat Liverpool but tonight pep and the team looked tired and mentally exhausted.
It's the negative of Peps teams, we've hit the wall.
I'd play some kids in the remaining league campaign get top4 secured, do well in the cups and as far in CL as possible.
The league has gone.

It's gone mate, I was confident after we beat Liverpool but tonight pep and the team looked tired and mentally exhausted.
It's the negative of Peps teams, we've hit the wall.
I'd play some kids in the remaining league campaign get top4 secured, do well in the cups and as far in CL as possible.
The league has gone.
Hit the wall?
Hadn’t we just won 8 on the spin scoring 30 goals and not conceding since playing Liverpool?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.