We were 8 points behind united with 5 games to go?

Dinho and eric the end of march,nobody is sure about how long kev and john are out for yet,they are off for a few days so we won't know for sure till the end of the week,hefty injuries for us

Thank you.

Especially now we have dinho,eric and kev out
It's taken me over half an hour to realise that Eric refers to Laporte. Googled Eric Garcia Man City injury and clicked on several results thinking what the fuck til the penny dropped

Peps press conference post Bournemouth was so telling. I have never seen him happier and more satisfied with where we are and the mentality of the squad.

3 games will win us the FA cup
Better results than dippers over 9 games will win us the PL
2.5 ties and one final could give us the CL

Take each one in isolation and each is achievable. All of them together is a stretch but not impossible.
Irrespective of what happens, this is a very special team and coach.

Very nicely put.

I also thought the way pep celebrated yesterday was telling. He knew how significant it was given the scouse derby, a weeks rest, and the fact we play first the following weekend....

Peps press conference post Bournemouth was so telling. I have never seen him happier and more satisfied with where we are and the mentality of the squad.

3 games will win us the FA cup
Better results than dippers over 9 games will win us the PL
2.5 ties and one final could give us the CL

Take each one in isolation and each is achievable. All of them together is a stretch but not impossible.
Irrespective of what happens, this is a very special team and coach.
Don't need better results,same results and we win by 1pt.

A great weekend, but for the sake of balance, City were in a similar position to Liverpool, around March 2012, when the mounting tension resulted in defeats at Everton and Swansea, and a poor performance at home to Sunderland.

It’s also worth noting that everyone connected with United were quoting experience as their main advantage.

Only time will tell, but there are so many potential obstacles for both teams, that it’s hardly worth speculating beyond the Watford game.

A great weekend, but for the sake of balance, City were in a similar position to Liverpool, around March 2012, when the mounting tension resulted in defeats at Everton and Swansea, and a poor performance at home to Sunderland.

What a huge point it was in the end to get a 3-3 draw v the Mackems, I know what you're saying though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.