We were 8 points behind united with 5 games to go?

How is the pressure off them? They are under far more pressure now. They spent in the summer like it was going out of style. They had the league wrapped up after 4 games, then after Xmas, and then after we lost to Newcastle. They could always fall back on it being in their own hands and we had to be near perfect to eclipse them. Now no longer the case. It's in our hands and they are shitting bricks. The pressure is just starting.

Yes good point mate, I understand your thinking.

Yet I believe most people will expect us to go on and win it so there is not as much oressure on them. They can go under the radar a little.

Just started reading this myself, fuck me, i'm starting manufacturing 'Bluemoon Fanny wipes' i'll make a fucking fortune.

We've some utter shithouses following us, Liverpool are more consistent, we've hit a wall, players should be ashamed, and my fucking favourite, Piss poor recruitment in the summer, again.

Hope some of them are embarrassed by their comments.
Highly doubtful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.