Wealdstone FC for pre FA cup final fun and ‘stress free’ parking

ftg89

Team supported
Manchester City
Afternoon blues! Just had a chat with James from Wealdstone FC who has sent me this info.

Unfortunately it will now cost to park there as the rent for them has been put up a lot by all accounts. Still a great option. Been there a few times and have always felt welcomed. Cheaper drinks and decent burgers! He wants to host City so give him a call and book in when you can.

Cheers! Come on City!

> Parking for coaches £25 minibuses £15 cars £5 all bookings to be paid in advance.

> Wealdstone Fc are a National League club now based in Ruislip, around 7 miles from Wembley.

> Our clubhouse has excellent bar and catering facilities and can comfortably hold upwards of 600/800 supporters.

> The club is approximately a 7 minute walk from Ruislip Tube station (Metropolitan line)which in turn is a 20 min ride to Wembley Park (7 short stops).Fare is £1.80 e/w using a contactless card. Trains go every 8-10 mins.

> Our carpark enables coach driver(s) minibus driver(s) and cars to park up in a secure environment and, being just of the main road down to the Polish War Memorial Junction on the A40.

> We also have the added advantage that your coach(es)will not have to negotiate the Wembley Stadium traffic or spend an hour or two getting out of their car park.

> About the clubhouse we always have two real ales on tap as well as a selection of lagers including premium ones. Drink pricing is as reasonable as we can allow from £4.50 a pint.

> Our supporters club run a BBQ doing burgers sausages and bacon rolls which prove to be popular with fans to purchase.
> We have an advantage over pubs in that ours is a family friendly environment. Although children are allowed in the bars, we have a number bog adjacent football pitches which allow kids to run around. Based on numbers our supporters club will run a reasonably priced barbecue.

> Some of the club we have hosted include Man City, Aston Villa, Southampton and Swansea numerous times bringing usually a minimum of 600 fans using us as a base both pre and post match every time they’re at Wembley.

> We’ve had many other clubs as well using are facilities since we moved to Ruislip all will give glowing testimonials of how they were treated.

> Please note only pre-booked coaches minibuses and cars will be admitted. We know our limit of how many people we can adequately look after.

> If interested in visiting us please contact James on mob 0797979 5414
> Mon -Fri 10am - 9pm
> Sat-Sun 11am - 9pm

Last edited:
Nice one, me & my lad will be in attendance as usual but, will swerve the parking costs by street parking between the club & Underground station.

Still a very cheap pint @£4.50 for London too.

If I can snare a ticket, I'll be there (depending on the tube operating on the day). Was there for the Wigan and Watford finals. Very relaxed atmosphere, and lovely people as well (for southerners, I mean!).

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.