Wealdstone FC for Wembley Free parking for Coaches, Mini Buses and Cars

Just spoken to Jamie, or James as he likes to be known.
Very nice guy who is keen to host us this Saturday. Wants to spread the word a bit more as right now he is expecting about 100/120 City fans.
Just to reinforce the official post, and what he said on the phone...
Free parking
He mentioned food (bbq)
Good price for drinks
6 min walk to the tube
£1.60 fare for the tube (metropolitan line straight to Wembley)

I think if more people know it may say a few minds. Parking is ridiculously expensive around Wembley so this is a great alternative with a chance to meet City fans before.
Come on City!

Just spoken to Jamie, or James as he likes to be known.
Very nice guy who is keen to host us this Saturday. Wants to spread the word a bit more as right now he is expecting about 100/120 City fans.
Just to reinforce the official post, and what he said on the phone...
Free parking
He mentioned food (bbq)
Good price for drinks
6 min walk to the tube
£1.60 fare for the tube (metropolitan line straight to Wembley)

I think if more people know it may say a few minds. Parking is ridiculously expensive around Wembley so this is a great alternative with a chance to meet City fans before.
Come on City!
I think @worsleyweb is going to the Green Man for his annual BBQ

Last edited:
Update from James at Wealdstone FC

we've got about 100 booked in at the moment room for plenty more. Like I mentioned to you yesterday we normally get 200-300 but I think what with travel disruption and COVID many are giving it a swerve, but I still believe if more knew about our place will see how easy it is to get to us, close to the motorway, nice clubhouse, free parking and close to the tube it takes the stress out of where to go.

Update from James at Wealdstone FC

we've got about 100 booked in at the moment room for plenty more. Like I mentioned to you yesterday we normally get 200-300 but I think what with travel disruption and COVID many are giving it a swerve, but I still believe if more knew about our place will see how easy it is to get to us, close to the motorway, nice clubhouse, free parking and close to the tube it takes the stress out of where to go.
Unfortunately I'm not going Sat but i cant recommend Wealdstone fc enough for those who want a few drinks/food before game without having to queue up and pay silly prices. Also great for free parking and getting to and from Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.