Wealdstone

The Salford lad.

Team supported
Manchester City
I know lots of blues stop off here before Wembley games, I haven’t myself but have heard good things, well I’m off to the challenge cup final on the 12th of August and was wondering if they’d be willing to cater for a couple of coaches

I know lots of blues stop off here before Wembley games, I haven’t myself but have heard good things, well I’m off to the challenge cup final on the 12th of August and was wondering if they’d be willing to cater for a couple of coaches
Not sure as the footy season will have started.
Contact James at Wealdstone- 07979 795414

Brilliant set up when i have been but they were catering for 1000+ blues so prepared accordingly with multiple bars/bbq/etc. sure they could handle a couple of coaches and only a 5 min walk to the tube, James is your man

James has contacted me to let you all you know that Wealdstone FC are opening their gates to City fans again. Same as the FA cup final, £5 car park, £25 coach, £15 minibus. I will double check those prices.

Easy to get away and a 4 minute walk to the tube station, then 25 mins to Wembley.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.