Wearing Colours for Munich

beano46

Anyone wearing colours for Munich, the reason I ask is that I have just noticed on my leaflet from Soccerexpress it says "All day at leisure to visit the Munich Beer Festival do not wear colours or you may be refused entry", I wonder if this applies to all the bars or just the tents around the festival ect

beano46 said:
Anyone wearing colours for Munich, the reason I ask is that I have just noticed on my leaflet from Soccerexpress it says "All day at leisure to visit the Munich Beer Festival do not wear colours or you may be refused entry", I wonder if this applies to all the bars or just the tents around the festival ect

Don't wear colours - you mean like just black and/or white - that's a bit boring.

daveduke67 said:
beano46 said:

Don't wear colours - you mean like just black and/or white - that's a bit boring.

Ha ha boom boom

beano46 said:

You will be fine for the Keller not sure about the tents.

I'm on coach 2 as well mate see you Monday.

MCC is right; colours shouldn´t be a problem, as long as you stay polite. Keep in mind, that some people might get scared when a couple of singing fans in blue show up. Not anybody understands that there is a difference between a thirsty futball supporter and these rare idiots that are ready for violence.
As long as you keep that in mind I think the colours are fine.

whosonthebench said:
If there is any doubt, why don't you just not wear the shirt?

It could be like that anywhere and if people did that nobody would bother buying one, they can't all be no colours.

English hooligans don't wear colours anyway, they just wear black all over mainly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.