Website Help

merty-b-

I am using Frontpage to create my website but my host 1and1 have stopped using Frontpage server extensions. They told me I have to use a program called Filezilla to upload my website through but it is not changing anything on my website. Can someone help please

merty-b- said:
I am using Frontpage to create my website but my host 1and1 have stopped using Frontpage server extensions. They told me I have to use a program called Filezilla to upload my website through but it is not changing anything on my website. Can someone help please

Bad news...

I had the same problem, Filezilla uses FTP which isn't compatible with Frontpage extensions... I had to upgrade my server package. Now it works fine.

Contact your Server to upgrade your package , or use another program to design your web-page.

If it's any help i use Compila... Ric recommended it to me

www.compila.com

Filezilla is just an FTP client; it's irrelevant regading FrontPage extensions. You just need to find a host supporting FrontPage extensions and you'll be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.