website with hi res images.

colin's bell helmet

anyone know of any sites with high res images of bands/city pics and such like? I'm thinking of doing my own print to canvas for a few crimbo presents but all the images I get off google image search are showing as poor quality images when I upload them onto a site for printing to canvas. Anyone help please?

I've recently done this and had the same problem with low image quality. you have to change the image size settings on Google to 8mp or above and the quality will be a lot better.

click on search tools, then click any size and scroll down too larger than, then change to 8mp

pinder10 said:
I've recently done this and had the same problem with low image quality. you have to change the image size settings on Google to 8mp or above and the quality will be a lot better.

click on search tools, then click any size and scroll down too larger than, then change to 8mp
cheers mate, how did they turn out on canvas then?...worth doing?

colin's bell helmet said:
Blue Tooth said:
Why not contact the Photographer of the images and buy the file sizes you need?
yeah could do, how much do they generally charge?...do you know?

Would depend on your usage...some sell a license for perpetual use...others a one off fee....I guess it would depend on how well known they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.