Wed 7th Nov Home. Shakhtar Donetsk

Marvin

Two away games in the Champions League now (Hoffenheim then Shakhtar), please blues make an effort to go to that game (Shakhtar. Home). We need your support to qualify from this group.

I achieved my ambition to sing Abide with Me a Wembley thanks to our wonderful supporters who stayed loyal for 30 years. My proudest moments as a blue are all tied in with loyalty and seeing it through.

It didn't end when Aguero scored that goal. There are clubs like Liverpool and still Man Utd waiting to take place as Champions, and we need to win the Champions League to put us alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid so please City fans a full house against Shakhtar and 3 points. And on Thursday 8th November I can wake up and feel proud to be a City fan. We go on and we will take the next step.

Chumps League v that lot will be under 40k, the whole reason the competition is shit playing teams like that 4 times in little over a year.

Two away games in the Champions League now (Hoffenheim then Shakhtar), please blues make an effort to go to that game (Shakhtar. Home). We need your support to qualify from this group.

I achieved my ambition to sing Abide with Me a Wembley thanks to our wonderful supporters who stayed loyal for 30 years. My proudest moments as a blue are all tied in with loyalty and seeing it through.

It didn't end when Aguero scored that goal. There are clubs like Liverpool and still Man Utd waiting to take place as Champions, and we need to win the Champions League to put us alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid so please City fans a full house against Shakhtar and 3 points. And on Thursday 8th November I can wake up and feel proud to be a City fan. We go on and we will take the next step.

Inspired me that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.