Wedding Anniversary Ideas

lateralthinker

Evening Everyone

Mine and the Mrs wedding anniversary this sunday. Already got the hotel sorted at Hilton and food at night sorted.

Just looking for suggestions on either activities or nice bars or cafe's in and around town. something different, quirky and not just the typical bars we would usually go in

Suggestions much appreciated

MacD's. Can't go wrong with a big Mac and a strawberry shake. Though they need to bin those paper straws. Cheap as chips, sorry, fries as well. Trust me, she'll love you for it.

Assume you are after places for lunch, drinks in Manchester. Try the Allotment Bar on Dale St. Good food, decent gin list and it's a bit different. Bit like eating in a shed...well not exactly. It's a bit quirky. Might be worth a look. Don't forget a bottle of something to share later on...get it cooling in the sink or the mini bar whilst you're out. Have a great day and a lovely evening.

There’s axe throwing at the Northern Warehouse . That should give her some ideas. There’s a little chocolate shop in there too.

There’s axe throwing at the Northern Warehouse . That should give her some ideas. There’s a little chocolate shop in there too.

my first thought too, also an escape room has a sort of ironic attraction :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.